Re: IETF-91 Question - Hilton Hawaiian village construction and resort fee

2014-08-11 08:09:52

        Or worse - hotels that have nearly gone out out business and have let
go of half their staff just in time for us to arrive? Anyone remember the most
recent Orlando, FL meeting?! :(

        --Tom

On Aug 11, 2014:3:39 AM, at 3:39 AM, Bert Wijnen (IETF)