IETF-91 Question - Hilton Hawaiian village construction and resort fee

2014-08-09 11:29:59
I figured this question would be of general interest for people that plan
to attend IETF-91.  I was just looking at Hilton Hawaiian village website
and for the dates we will be there it looks like there is construction
going on. Apparently, it doesn't impact all the rooms, but I would like to
know if there is any agreement with the hotel that the IETF block of rooms
will not be impacted by the construction?  Also, I noticed that there is a
$30 resort fee typically charged at that hotel.  Is that fee included in
the room rates listed on the IETF upcoming meetings page?

I think both those things will impact whether some of us will be wanting to
find alternative hotels.

Thanks,
Mary.