Re: [IAOC] suggestion for the next IETFs

2014-11-07 07:57:30
On 10/30/2014 09:24 AM, Ray Pelletier wrote:
We have had a page online where individuals could request a Letter of
Invitation
for meetings well in advance of the meeting.  For some reason the link
to it
vanished from a Meetings page, but AMS is working to get it restored.

Ray,
        What's the URL for this page?

It would be really nice if we could avoid repeating the attendee visa
issues of this meeting in Dallas.  (I know of a number of ID authors/WG
participants who are unable to attend due to their visa's not coming
through in time.)

Much thanks,

Lou