Re: Remote participation fees

2015-02-14 20:11:56
On Feb 14, 2015, at 5:51 PM, John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net> wrote:
  Is there anybody besides the Meetecho folks whose task it is to
"make it work"? Is there anybody _including_ the Meetecho folks who
has the ability to arrange similar priority at the mike to that of
on-site participants?

A tremendous amount of work goes on behind the scenes to make this work, not
just the meetecho folks.   I remember reporting a problem in a meeting and
having Alexa show up five minutes later checking to see if it was fixed, and I
know that other folks from AMS and from the NOC work hard on this.