Re: Remote participation fees

2015-02-16 05:05:50
On 15/02/2015 02:11, Ted Lemon wrote:
On Feb 14, 2015, at 5:51 PM, John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net> wrote:
   Is there anybody besides the Meetecho folks whose task it is to
"make it work"? Is there anybody _including_ the Meetecho folks who
has the ability to arrange similar priority at the mike to that of
on-site participants?
A tremendous amount of work goes on behind the scenes to make this work, not
just the meetecho folks.   I remember reporting a problem in a meeting and
having Alexa show up five minutes later checking to see if it was fixed, and I
know that other folks from AMS and from the NOC work hard on this.

Ted

That regrettable and is because the technology that we deploy is still
too immature.

As engineers our goal should be to make this sort of technology
just work so that no one is doing any significant work behind the
scenes to make it work.

Stewart