Re: Interim meetings - changing the way we work

2015-02-26 14:38:09
On Feb 26, 2015, at 2:52 PM, Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Sure. But that means that the WG chairs (or secretary) have a strong
obligation to send *detailed* explanations of issues raised and proposed
resolutions to the mailing list, promptly, i.e. the same day or the
next day, asking for discussion and opinions. I'd think (from experience)
that for each hour of teleconference, that would take a half hour of
drafting a careful email. If you don't do that, you are disenfranchising
the people who could not attend the teleconference, which is not OK.

Exactly.