"Blue sheets" [ Interim meetings - changing the way we work]

2015-02-25 19:25:07
On 26/02/2015 07:04, Benson Schliesser wrote:

During today's Routing Chairs meeting there was a discussion about whether it
is mandatory to fill out Blue Sheets, and the
general consensus seemed to be "no, not really" given that even the regular
in-person meetings have imperfect Blue Sheet
records.

According to BCP 25 (RFC 2418) minutes are mandatory ("shall") and the
list of attendees is a lower-case "should":

   All working group sessions (including those held outside of the IETF
   meetings) shall be reported by making minutes available.  These
   minutes should include the agenda for the session, an account of the
   discussion including any decisions made, and a list of attendees.

Personally I think it should have been a MUST because of verifying
IPR disclosure obligations.

    Brian