Re: Drafts that can't be serious

2015-04-21 10:17:08
This should be made by hand, I guess, due to nature and policy of discussions
here.

Carlos Vera Quintana
0988141143
Sígueme @cveraq

El 20/4/2015, a las 10:04, Doug Ewell <doug(_at_)ewellic(_dot_)org> escribió:

From "New and Revived Drafts" this morning:

draft-pkx-infobirdiconswww-04, "Information as a bird with wings that
flies and hits the user device screen as Icons":

"No one has contacted me regarding this project and i see the same
criminal hands of repulsives in palakkad that has attacked me in Jan
2010 and Oct 2013, criminal doctors and their businesses that need to be
stopped and those who attacked me executed. They have diagnosed me as a
schizophrenic to steal and expend my wealth and they need to be executed
for attacking me.I am a healthy heterosexual unable to live with a woman
since 2001 because of cybercrime because money send to me is stolen"

draft-emaillogger-02, "Email provider should provide email owner an
audit log":

"Its a shame that these are not implemented a group trying to murder me
or make me a disabled and preventing me from leading my life in
California. Anyone can own this and use their resources to implement
these, they can just email me. As i am writing this out of my own
requirement, i demand my personal wealth not used to maintain ietf.org
or to send emails. Its my impression that they are self sufficient. I
would work on these when i have my money in my bank at my speed"

Is there a filter that the IETF can apply to defer the posting of drafts
like this until the next April 1?

--
Doug Ewell | http://ewellic.org | Thornton, CO 🇺🇸