Re: Policy and tools regarding the filing of Internet Drafts

2015-04-21 10:16:32
then there is the problem of folk who insist on being listed as co-authors even
when they have contributed nothing to
the text or the idea.

if co-authors are “confirmed” automatically, the problems will not go away or
be fixed..

/bill
PO Box 12317
Marina del Rey, CA 90295
310.322.8102

On 21April2015Tuesday, at 4:26, Bernie Volz (volz) <volz(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>