RE: Policy and tools regarding the filing of Internet Drafts

2015-04-21 07:17:38
I've had more than one case where trying to hit a -00 (or other) deadline with
another author, in another timezone, doing an everyone signs off would have
missed the deadline. We may have reached "OK, I'm happy with those edits, you
make them and submit, I'm going to sleep" stage.

Yes, I know, better not to run quite so hard up against a deadline.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer

T:  +44 (0)1245 242194  |  E: chris(_dot_)dearlove(_at_)baesystems(_dot_)com

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow,
Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP