Re: Proposed Statement on "HTTPS everywhere for the IETF"

2015-06-03 13:32:37

This is too little too late.

This wishy washy "we believe in security but don't like to actually use it
ourselves" is not the leadership IETF should be providing to the internet. The
internet has already been harmed by too many years of security that is not
turned on.

Take a hum at next plenary and find out if people want the IETF to actually use
security or not.