Re: Pink Squares

2015-07-27 07:42:12
On 24/07/2015 11:23, Adrian Farrel wrote:
I understand the motivation.
I strongly support facilitating remote attendance at meetings.
I think that presentations at WG meetings are to be discouraged in the majority
of cases.
I cannot, personally, achieve an interactive discussion while my feet are nailed
to the floor. I need to be able to move, to point to things, to interact with
others in the room.

Perhaps this is just my problem. I should get over it, train myself out of it,
or get someone else to lead the discussions.
Otherwise, I will end up presenting.

A proposal...
Could Meetecho please just zoom out.

Alternative proposal...
Make the pink box a guide for speakers who want to be in frame, but stop telling
us that we MUST stand in the box.

Thanks,
Adrian

I completely agree.

Indeed, if the camera is going to point anywhere, I want it point at the bit of
the slide I am pointing at.

- Stewart