Re: Single virtual queue (was Re: Pink Squares)

2015-07-27 06:34:23
On Jul 27, 2015, at 4:56 AM, Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:
The web interface has drawbacks too, but it is likely to be trivial for
most of us, most of the time, given that we all heavily use web
interfaces and nearly all of us have easy online access in meetings.[*]

I like this idea in principle, but it requires you either to carry your laptop
with you up to the mic, or that you have a smart phone.   Are we really
comfortable imposing that requirement on participants?