Re: Hilton BA is Booked already?

2015-12-16 09:46:08
On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Eric Burger
<eburger(_at_)standardstrack(_dot_)com> wrote:
Really? Is that because there is an IETF block and we do not know the code,
or are we SOL, nine minutes into registration?

For a paltry USD 450/night (including tax), we can get in on Tuesday April 5.

Really?

I booked ten minutes after you posted that.

You are making the mistake of going to the site direct and of course
the block booking has locked out all the rooms.

If you go there right now, you might be OK.