Re: Argentina MERCOSUR/Non-MERCOSUR payments?

2015-12-18 02:07:51
Sarah,

What you need to pay is not an entrance fee, but reciprocity fee (i.e.,
you charge us, we charge you).

As you correctly note, ou cannot pay it in Argentina but have to pay it
in advance with a credit card.

All of the relevant information is here:
<https://reciprocidad.provincianet.com.ar/>

(which was linked from: <http://www.ietf.org/meeting/95/index.html>).

P.S.: FWIW, Mercosur is a group of countries in South America (wikipedia
knows the details)... but the reciprocity fee has nothing to do with that.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help.

Thanks,
Fernando