Argentina MERCOSUR/Non-MERCOSUR payments?

2015-12-17 15:31:41
The Canadian Government tells me that I need to pay an entrance "fee" prior to
arriving in Argentina. I cannot pay it IN Argentina, or at the border. Someone
else on the *hotel threads has pointed this out too, for US and AU citizens as
well. Has anyone figured out WHERE on the website to make this payment? I found
a spot, tucked painfully away, where you make your VISA payment, but not for
this fee/tax.

I also can't quite figure out which countries are MEROCUR (and hence pay $200)
versus Non-MERCOSUR (and pay a whopping $600). Perhaps it's the eh in my Queens
English, since the entire "english" version of the website isn't in english. If
you figure it out, would you kindly drop me a note with how you did so? Thanks
ever so much. ;)

Cheers
Sarah