Re: Hilton BA is Booked already?

2015-12-17 10:30:48
Complimentary to Ted's posting, I also would like to be counted in the
minority of people who would prefer that we not exclude the majority of
people by never getting to a particular part of the world.  I'm not
saying this should be in heavy rotation, but here's a thought
experiment: what would happen if a lot of people showed and continued to
do work?  Would it mean that people would put up with the arrangements
or would we still have complaints?

Eliot