Re: Argentina MERCOSUR/Non-MERCOSUR payments?

2015-12-17 15:47:38
On 12/17/2015 4:31 PM, Sarah Banks wrote:
The Canadian Government tells me that I need to pay an entrance "fee" prior to
arriving in Argentina. I cannot pay it IN Argentina, or at the border. Someone else on
the *hotel threads has pointed this out too, for US and AU citizens as well. Has anyone
figured out WHERE on the website to make this payment? I found a spot, tucked painfully
away, where you make your VISA payment, but not for this fee/tax.

I also can't quite figure out which countries are MEROCUR (and hence pay $200) versus
Non-MERCOSUR (and pay a whopping $600). Perhaps it's the eh in my Queens English, since
the entire "english" version of the website isn't in english. If you figure it
out, would you kindly drop me a note with how you did so? Thanks ever so much. ;)

Cheers
Sarah

Start here https://reciprocidad.provincianet.com.ar/

You'll have to create an account entering the normal stuff plus passport info. All but the actual credit card entry form was in English (mostly). It looks like you can return and reprint your receipt via your account.

Mike