Re: Hilton BA is Booked already?

2015-12-20 18:16:29
At 6:57 AM -0500 12/17/15, Ray Pelletier wrote:

 The block contracted was:

 2,410 room nights were contracted at $209 (250 on peak).

 450 room nights were contracted at $270 (50 on peak) all available
 for delegates when reservations opened.

 95 rooms (840 total rooms - 28% of the total block) were held out
 for a sub-block at the $209 rate for NOC Vols, Verilan, AMS, IESG,
 IAB, IAOC

 1,570 room nights with 155 on peak were available when reservations
 opened at the $209 rate.

Hi Ray,

Just for clarification: the IETF block had 250 rooms at $209 and 50 rooms at $270, but 95 of the $209 rooms were reserved internally, so the general IETF population had access to 155 rooms at $209 and 50 rooms at $270 when the information went public?

These are exceedingly low numbers, although I realize that in this case it was the most that could be gotten at this hotel.

--
Randall Gellens
Ever notice that people who are late are much jollier