RE: Hotel situation

2015-12-20 18:28:31
At 5:05 PM +0000 12/16/15, Ted Lemon wrote:

ultimately each decision made sense when I understood the factors that were considered. Well, except maybe Hawaii

What was the problem with Hawaii? The hotel had plenty of rooms, and it was the only welcome reception where I could hear people and didn't get hoarse from shouting (because it was outdoors rather than in a confined space).

--
Randall Gellens
Good night to spend with family, but avoid arguments with your