Re: Hotel situation

2015-12-16 11:09:39

On Dec 16, 2015, at 12:05 PM, Ted Lemon
<Ted(_dot_)Lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com> wrote:

We already have a list of hotels which will.
We do?  This is news to me.   If you mean "hotels that have in the past," I
don't think that's any guarantee.

I can say that the perceived PITA and “cheapness” of other groups I’ve been
part of made at least one hotel make it more difficult to return.  They wanted
to add ancillary charges, including a “charge to use the fiber you built in our
property last time”.

I’ve posted on this before, there is a list of the largest hotels out there.

Review this list and if you exclude anything that says “Las Vegas”, I suspect
you may have heard of an IETF or similar conference at them.

This list is almost exclusively places that have more than 1k rooms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_hotels_in_the_world

- Jared