Re: Hotel situation

2015-12-16 18:11:05
Thanks Ray.

Can you tell us if the block was available to any people before the opening
this morning?  We’re all 300 rooms available at 1500 UTC?
Does the contract have a split between the 209 rate and the 270 rate?  If so,
what was the split?

I was prepared for this.  You told us what would happen, and everything you
said would happen, happened.  I moved quickly, and got a room at the Hilton at
the 209+tax rate.

Brian

On Dec 16, 2015, at 6:24 PM, Ray Pelletier <rpelletier(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org>