Re: Hotel situation

2015-12-16 11:25:40
On 2015-12-16, at 18:11, Melinda Shore
<melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I don't know what Usenix is doing these days but back
when I was heavily involved we always seemed to find
hotels that could accommodate most attendees.

All of the USENIX meetings I'm familiar with are exclusively in the US.

  But, they
had a very, very skilled professional meeting organizer
on staff rather than relying on a committee of volunteers.

We have very professional meeting organizers on staff. Our requirements are the
issue.

Lars