Re: I-D Action: draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-00.txt

2016-02-11 09:13:41

On 2/10/2016 9:20 PM, Spencer Dawkins at IETF wrote:
So I'm thinking "no real change in practice" is even more true.

The rationale and the result for the IAOC is in line with what I tried to propose some years ago, when I was on the IAOC. (As I recall, the primary argument against it, within the IAOC, was that it would make the group too large.)

In terms of the added load on Nomcom, I suspect it's a problem. Enough of a problem to make me think that it might be worth dividing up Nomcom's load to have to different dates for delivering nominations.

d/