Re: "We did not know" is not a good excuse

2016-04-07 12:42:45
Stafan,

My apologies... bad example.   I was, however, thinking less of
the city area to country area ratio than about the "probably
only one plausible city in the country to hold an IETF-sized
meeting" issue.    I should have been more clear about that or
chosen a better example (or, more likely, both).

     john

--On Thursday, April 07, 2016 14:35 -0300 Stefan Winter