Re: "We did not know" is not a good excuse

2016-04-07 15:50:01
My apologies... bad example.   I was, however, thinking less of
the city area to country area ratio than about the "probably
only one plausible city in the country to hold an IETF-sized
meeting" issue.    I should have been more clear about that or
chosen a better example (or, more likely, both).

Unless the country is so small that there's only one plausible meeting
hotel, that still doesn't strike me as a problem.

So if they said they were thinking about the Bahamas, that could be a
problem, anywhere else, not so much.

R's,
John