Re: Concerns about Singapore

2016-04-09 18:32:56
ICANN has also met in Sengal and Morocco recently -- while I didn't hear of
any issues there either, they are not exactly shining bastions in the human
rights areas. Just because we didn't hear about issues doesn't mean people
were comfortable there...

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 7:36 PM Patrik Fältström <paf(_at_)frobbit(_dot_)se>