Re: Concerns about Singapore

2016-04-10 11:43:36
Hi, Ole,

On Apr 10, 2016 10:08, "Ole Jacobsen" <olejacobsen(_at_)me(_dot_)com> wrote:

Please rest assured that we are gathering information on precisely these
issues!

Oh, I am. I absolutely am.

And happy birthday, I believe?

Spencer

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor & Publisher
The Internet Protocol Journal
Cell: +1 415 370-4628
docomo: (090) 3337 9311
http://protocoljournal.org

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 10, 2016, at 12:01, Spencer Dawkins at IETF <
spencerdawkins(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

This has been a wide-ranging conversation that I've been content to
watch quietly, but Andrew just stepped on the land mine ...

On Apr 10, 2016 01:36, "Andrew Allen" <aallen(_at_)blackberry(_dot_)com>