Re: [Mtgvenue] Interim step on meetings site feedback for sites currently under active consideration

2016-04-19 03:49:00
Dear all,

Just a quick question: are you intending on providing feedback to the IAOC?
If so, maybe it makes sense to coordinate a bit in order to prevent a
duplication of entries? Or will it be useful if multiple people point out
the same themes?

Best,

Corinne

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 8:50 PM,