Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

2016-05-21 17:21:32
On 22/05/2016 09:03, Melinda Shore wrote:
I love Chicago. But some stupidity in the US system means that citizens
there are now able to carry concealed guns pretty much anywhere anytime.
I will no longer feel comfortable there next time I visit.

I can respect that, but let's be clear about the issue with
Singapore: relationships between men are criminal offenses.
I think there's a distinction to be drawn between being at
risk from the environment and being at risk from the state.

There is, of course. But my real point is that none of these arguments
are binary. If they were, it would be relatively easy to determine
the best solution.

    Brian