Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

I love Chicago. But some stupidity in the US system means that citizens
there are now able to carry concealed guns pretty much anywhere anytime.
I will no longer feel comfortable there next time I visit.

I can respect that, but let's be clear about the issue with
Singapore: relationships between men are criminal offenses.
I think there's a distinction to be drawn between being at
risk from the environment and being at risk from the state.

Melinda