Re: [Recentattendees] Background on Singapore go/no go for IETF 100

2016-05-26 12:27:12
On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Fred Baker (fred) <fred(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Which doesn't say that Ted is wrong, but it says that his information is
dated.

Fred,

You don't specify whether you mean me or Ted Lemon here, but I presume you
mean me.  And on this point, you are simply wrong.  I have up to date
information.

Presuming that someone whose assessment is different from yours has made an
error out of ignorance is neither polite nor appropriate.

Ted Hardie