Re: IETF 100, IAOC perspective

2016-06-09 11:11:43
 Regarding participation, I am not sure if we can claim low
participation for Singapore similar to Buenos Aires.

I think that the hotel reservation hiccup, i.e. reserving only 200
rooms at the venue contributed a lot to it in BsAs. We have seen an
avalanche of mails after the hotel announcement. The same think did
not happen for Berlin. My interpretation is that IETF did reserve
enough rooms at the venue.

I am hoping the same will happen in future venues and we are not going
to experience a drop in attendance just because of that.

Behcet

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Yoav Nir <ynir(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>