Meeting discussions (was: IETF 100, IAOC perspective)

2016-06-10 03:29:42
Hi Eliot,

I am contacting you as part of the facilitators experiment:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg97290.html

At 14:16 09-06-2016, Eliot Lear wrote:
While revenue is important, I want to point out that I was talking about
an experiment, doing it once, and then figuring things out from there.
I think Yoav's point is important too.  Maybe we're talking ONLY about
virtual interims.  That does away with host issues and travel.

I consider the above comment as useful. There are times when it is a good thing to send a comment, like the above, to ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org as it helps to clarify some misunderstanding in a discussion.