Re: IETF 100, IAOC perspective

2016-06-09 16:17:16

On 6/9/16 9:47 PM, Michael StJohns wrote:
Before anyone moves too far down this path,  the following need to be
answered as well:

If we drop one meeting a year, how do we compensate for the lost
revenue from that meeting?  Should the meeting we drop be the one that
would tend to provide us the least revenue?

While revenue is important, I want to point out that I was talking about
an experiment, doing it once, and then figuring things out from there.
I think Yoav's point is important too.  Maybe we're talking ONLY about
virtual interims.  That does away with host issues and travel.

Eliot