Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-21 09:28:23

On Jul 21, 2016, at 2:31 PM, Robert Sparks <rjsparks(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I am becoming convinced that the small pre-printed folded agendas are doing
more harm than good.

Therefore, I would propose that the secretariat be directed to not provide
the folded agendas in Seoul, so that we eliminate the printing and shipping
expense (and associated environmental impact).

RjS

Contrary to popular belief, if we all stopped printing, it would be much worse
for the environment.

Many forests are kept around to supply paper mills. Without the need for paper,
the trees would not be replanted and the land would be developed for other
purposes.

Printing helps the environment.

Tom