Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-22 04:08:36
On Fri, 22 Jul 2016, Kathleen Moriarty wrote:

I wound up using the map off of the web page for the Berlin meeting and was able to zoom in when needed. This must be different fromt he one in the app or maybe it's my phone?

No, my bad. It was pointed out to me that "location" in the App is actually the floor map. I just hadn't made that connection and looked at it.

So that point is fixed, thanks!

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se