Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-21 08:32:13
Hi!

 Therefore, I would propose that the secretariat be directed to not
 provide the folded agendas in Seoul, so that we eliminate the printing
 and shipping expense (and associated environmental impact).

=> I believe the secretariat already limited the number of printed
mini-agendas and I am sure they are given only on explicit demand
(versus to everyboday as it wa done some years ago).

Yes, that's what is happening and I think it is a very good approach. There
are people without smart phones (or phones that doesn't support appstores for
various reasons). Also, lookup time on the paper agenda is always O(1) which
is a clear advantage for me.

Cheers,
Oleg