Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-21 09:34:43
I'm very appreciative of the app and the effort put into it. It is pretty
much all I use. The ability to bring up slides easily on my phone when
sitting in a chair in a crowded room where I don't feel like balancing my
laptop on my lap is something I use a lot.

There was an app updated during the week that I hadn't noticed. It solves
the zooming issue and now even on my couple of generations old iPhone, the
zoomed maps are blur free.

@Andrew, there are external batteries to solve that problem.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 6:53 AM, Tim Chown