Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-21 08:16:47
On 7/21/16, 14:59 , "96attendees on behalf of joel jaeggli"
<96attendees-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org on behalf of
joelja(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
    On 7/21/16 2:56 PM, Paul Wouters wrote:
    > The iphone app still does not allow zoom on the maps,

    it does...

    > making me wish I
    > had picked up a paper map.

Which doesn’t :)

BTW, while I agree that the app needs much much work, not much can be done with
the paper copy in terms of zooming, keeping it up-to-date, etc.  For those of
us optometrically challenged, the app has (can have!) features that the paper
copy can never have.

Having a few full-size paper agendas/maps around the registration area (and
maybe elsewhere) would work for me, pending an app that does everything
perfectly.

Kireeti.