Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-24 13:56:33

--On Sunday, July 24, 2016 08:56 -0700 Charlie Perkins
<charles(_dot_)perkins(_at_)earthlink(_dot_)net> wrote:

Hello folks,

I think the printed agendas are great and use them every day
during the meetings.

I guess I could do print one myself given my limited expertise
with Microsoft Word.  That's yet another thing to do, during a
time when there are already so many things needing attention.
I have a hard time understanding why it's claimed to be too
expensive or wasteful, compared to (say) the food we didn't
eat.

Or, for that matter, the carbon costs of flying a lot of people
to f2f meetings around the world.

+1
     john