RE: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-25 04:01:36
Printing one yourself will be less environmentally friendly as you will use an
entire sheet of A4 instead of getting 3 agendas on a single sheet.

-----Original Message-----
From: 96attendees [mailto:96attendees-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Charlie Perkins
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 11:57 AM
To: adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
96attendees(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

Hello folks,

I think the printed agendas are great and use them every day during the
meetings.

I guess I could do print one myself given my limited expertise with Microsoft
Word.  That's yet another thing to do, during a time when there are already so
many things needing attention.  I have a hard time understanding why it's
claimed to be too expensive or wasteful, compared to (say) the food we didn't
eat.

Regards,
Charlie P.