Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-21 08:09:02

On Jul 21, 2016, at 2:59 PM, joel jaeggli <joelja(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

On 7/21/16 2:56 PM, Paul Wouters wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2016, Paul Hoffman wrote:

The smartphone apps that we have today still don't work well at all.
Until they improve, the choice is opening up a laptop every time or
using a small object I can look at (squinting hard, of course).

The iphone app still does not allow zoom on the maps,

it does...

It enlarges, it doesn't zoom and making it bigger just made it worse and none
of the text was readable.

making me wish I
had picked up a paper map.

Paul