Re: Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-21 08:12:08
It's not just the map. At past meetings, people have complained on various lists about the app taking forever because it reloads all the data often, or that the app crashes immediately after starting. I downloaded the app again this time, and I'm in the second category.

Having the small paper agenda has been invaluable to me this week. A specific feature that pen-and-paper works well is that I can write on notes for "see Chris by the foosball tables at 0930".

--Paul Hoffman