Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-22 03:40:37
On Fri, 22 Jul 2016, Jeff Haas wrote:

Use the stars to mark "favorites" for things you intend to attend. Select the tab toggle to "favorites" to filter things. Tap 'now'.

Pretty darned close to O(1).

I use this "starring" mechanism to get stuff into my calendar that I have interest in, then I can decide at the time exactly who of people I work with, go to what session (we often have conflicts and we need to split up).

I really like the app, but it lacks two things:

1. Floor map.

2. With for instance the room change where TSVWG and AQM was merged into one session, the app only showed TSVWG, AQM is nowhere to be seen.

I did not use the paper agenda this time, so I had to run to the ietf reg to look up the floor plan ~5 times this IETF.

But the app is 90-95% there to solving all my needs, so thanks for that!

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se