Re: [96attendees] Please stop killing trees with pre-printed agendas

2016-07-24 14:07:33
On Fri, 22 Jul 2016, Andrew G. Malis wrote:

The floor map fuzziness was a bug, it’s been fixed in the latest verson, thanks to Tom.

I don't know what you mean by "fuzziness". Once I pressed the "location" icon, I got a perfectly workable floor map. It's just that the intuitive leap that "location" means "floor plan" hadn't occured to me so I had never tried to press that icon.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se