Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-rfc2119-update-00.txt

2016-08-09 21:26:26
re: section 1.1:

So as I understand it, documents which adhere to rfc2119-update will
cite BCP14 and the RFCXXXX which this document will have?
or will it cite RFC2119 and RFCXXXX?

Are you suggesting that we should be citing BCP14 though?

It seems that retaining section 1.1 might be worth it.

XML format and screen readers.

I have not looked deeply into the final RFC-format XML spec.
Does it already markup SHOULD/MUST/MAY in some useful way?
Could it?  If it does, should this document point out this?

]     mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on
rails    [