Re: [dmarc-ietf] Identification of an email author (was - Re: IETF Mailing Lists and DMARC)

2016-11-07 13:51:03
Hello everyone,

I would like to make a request for a discussion to my article with the title
"Internet Protocol version 10" (IPv10), so we can all participate on how it
will be useful for the Internet.

I recommend that all of you to check out this link for some details regarding
IPv10 before starting the discussion.

Here is the link: http://internetprotocolv10.blogspot.com.eg/

[http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-afIbXfZBwQk/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAEg/SUR3VWtMfjU/s80-c/photo.jpg]<http://internetprotocolv10.blogspot.com.eg/>

Internet Protocol version 10
(IPv10)<http://internetprotocolv10.blogspot.com.eg/>
internetprotocolv10.blogspot.com.eg
Khaled Omar is a Network and Systems Engineer with 8+ years of experience in
the implementation of network infrastructure, installation of systems and
implementation ...