Re: [IAOC] question to the IAOC: new committee members

2016-11-16 20:18:38
On 11/16/2016 6:13 PM, Scott O. Bradner wrote:
I’m not sure want more we could have said in the minutes in this case

in watching this exchange, i think the model that is being demanded is what is called a 'fishbowl' in which every aspect of every decision process is fully visible to others.

in some small, tightly-knit environments, it can be viable.

the ietf is not one of those.

by way of facilitating this process, i'll suggest it be dropped, in the absence of something that looks like rough consensus support for pursuing it.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking