Re: [IAOC] question to the IAOC: new committee members

2016-11-16 19:19:22
speaking for the legal committee, we had one volunteer that many of us know
well - there was
no specific scoring since we knew that the one volunteer would be fine and he
was invited to join the committee.

there was a few minutes discussion on an IAOC call and I assume that the result
was minuted
but do not recall

Scott

On Nov 16, 2016, at 8:11 PM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ